At BELEXPO, we learn in a relaxed way how to live together better and better respect the environment. Celebrating your birthday with us is the perfect chance to join in the game! Are you parents ready for a challenge too? Here are a few conditions for making things go smoothly:
Booking and confirmation:
- For the party to be a success, we ask you to book at least 6 weeks in advance.
- BELEXPO can host between 10 and 15 children. If there are fewer than 10 people, the overall birthday party rate of €90 is applied.
- Our team will confirm the booking by phone and send you an email with the invoice.
- Your booking takes effect on payment, three weeks before the party.
At the venue:
- You play a full part in the activity just like the kids, because there is no reason why you can't have fun too! There is just one small difference: as adults, you are responsible for all children from the beginning of the activity until the end, when the last child leaves.
- The activity starts on time. We advise you to ask the guests to arrive 15 minutes earlier to avoid possible delays.
- We set up a special birthday tea party area in our restaurant and we provide the crockery. You're in charge of bringing food and drinks.
- Together with the activity leaders, make sure the venue and the equipment provided for the birthday party are respected and everything is tidied up at the end of the activity.
- The building closes at 5pm.
Committed to the environment :
For a consistent approach, we encourage you to organize a party with a low environmental impact. See the Low-Impact Birthday Party file for sustainable advice.
Access and infrastructures:
The Tour & Taxis site is accessible by public transport, on foot and by bike. However, car parking is available. The site is pedestrian-friendly and has green spaces and snack bars open at lunchtime. For more information: https://www.belexpo.brussels/en/access
- At the entrance to BELEXPO, changing rooms, lockers (€1, returnable) and toilets are available for you.