BELEXPO is on the Tour & Taxis site:
Avenue du Port 86c/3002
In support of our environmental commitments, we recommend that you come on foot, by bicycle or public transportation.
BELEXPO is easily accessible by bike, especially via the “CK” Regional Cycle Route along the canal, and via the pedestrian/bicycle access from the Belgica Metro station or the Bockstael bridge via Tour&Taxis Park.
To find your route, there are several tools available, including the Brussels Region Cycle Map. It shows the Regional Cycle Routes (ICR), bike paths, bike parks, bicycle sale and repair shops, hills and flat areas, etc.
There is bike parking across from the building's entrance.
From the Brussels-North railway station, BELEXPO is 15 minutes by foot, 5 minutes by bike, or accessible by taking bus 14/15 or 57 from the Armateurs stop.
- Lines: 51 - Stop: Sainctelette (11 minutes walk)
BUS - STIB
- Lines: 14, 15, 57, 88- Stop: Armateurs
- Lines: 14, 15, 89 - Stop: Picard
BUS - DE LIJN
- Lines: 129, 620 - Stop Ribaucourt
- Lines: 213, 214, 230, 231, 232,
- 233, 240, 241, 242, 243, 245, 246,
- 250, 251, 260
Stop: Molenbeek St Jean - Ribaucourt